All prices are listed and payments are processed in US dollars.
We accept the following methods of payment:
If you don't have a PayPal account but would like to pay using PayPal, you can do so securely and easily as a "guest." If PayPal doesn't support your currency, your payment will be automatically converted to U.S. dollars.
Solutions to a failed checkout
Please find below some suggestions to help you complete your payment in case you encounter any issues:
If you are unable to proceed with your payment using your debit or credit card, please try the following steps:
- Please ensure that all the details provided are accurate, including the credit card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address.
- Please make sure to verify your account balance to ensure that you have enough funds available.
- Please make sure to verify that your card is authorized or that the default online transaction limit is not set too low.
- You can attempt to resolve the issue by refreshing the page or logging out and logging back in again.
- If the issue persists, you can try using incognito mode or a different browser/device to make the payment.
- If none of the above solutions work, it is recommended to initiate a new order instead of attempting to pay for the same order multiple times.
- If your payment is still not successful, it may be necessary to contact your bank. Many credit card companies automatically block international transactions or payments as part of their security measures, unless the cardholder has explicitly requested the transaction.
If you are having trouble paying with PayPal, follow these steps:
- Please verify if there is a transaction limit on your PayPal account.
- Please keep in mind that for PayPal, the shipping and billing addresses need to be in the same country. Otherwise, the payment may be declined.
- You can attempt to resolve the issue by using incognito mode or by trying a different browser/device.
- If you are still encountering issues with PayPal, you may want to consider using your debit or credit card instead. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express cards are all acceptable options.
Since Hokefi is a global company, payments are frequently processed through gateways situated in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Singapore. This detail may be evident in your transaction history, and if your payment is processed through a gateway outside of the US, you may be responsible for paying international fees. Please keep in mind that many credit card issuers charge this fee, and we have no authority over it.
At Hokefi, we place a high priority on your privacy and take all necessary steps to ensure a secure process.
Our website is equipped with an SSL Certificate, which is a widely recognized standard technology that employs encryption algorithms to protect your data and prevent unauthorized access or alterations by hackers. To safeguard your personal information, we do not store your credit card information on our servers. Every transaction is validated with the credit card company, and we only process orders that have been approved by the company. Additionally, our credit/debit card transactions necessitate CVV verification before an order can be finalized, adding an extra layer of security.